While everyone is out enjoying the end of 2015 in their own individual ways, there’s a few things to keep in mind!
- During the holiday season, the police are on high alert for any signs of Driving Under the Influence. Make sure you know when you’ve had one too many to drive home!
- Your body can get rid of one drink per hour, so alternate between water and your beloved drink of choice! One drink constitutes: 1.5 oz. of 80 proof liquor, 12 oz. of beer, or 5 oz. of table wine.
- To ensure your own safety, either prearrange a designated driver, or order an Uber!
- The usual mantra: You must be 21 years of age or older to legally purchase, attempt to purchase, possess, consume, or transport any alcohol, liquor, malt or brewed beverages.
- Pennsylvania has set .08% as the legal limit for a Driving Under the Influence (DUI) conviction. You can be convicted of a DUI with only a Blood Alcohol Count (BAC) of .05% if there is supporting evidence of driving impairment. Furthermore, commercial drivers can be convicted nationwide at just .04%.
- Most important of all….The only safe driving limit is .00% !
Happy Holidays !!